As you may already know, the academic job market is a big mess. I will collect helpful tips on this page.
During my PhD studies, I attended the following doctoral consortia which I recommend.
- West Coast Research Symposium on Technology Entrepreneurship Doctoral Student Workshop (Seattle, WA) (2015)
- AOM BPS Dissertation Consortium (Vancouver, BC) (2015)
- Atlanta Competitive Advantage Conference RDW (Atlanta, GA) (2015)
- West Coast Research Symposium on Technology Entrepreneurship Doctoral Student Workshop (Seattle, WA) (2014)
- Strategy Research Initiative PhD Boot Camp (New York, NY) (2014)
- Smith Entrepreneurship Research Conference Doctoral Consortium (College Park, MD) (2014)
- NBER Entrepreneurship Research Boot Camp (Cambridge, MA) (2013)